Arbitrary Randomness
Tuesday, November 09, 2004
 
There are many times where I think of things to blog, and then forget to blog them when it comes time to blog. Here's another one of those.

Many months ago, I tried the new Crest toothpaste flavors. The three flavors were Cinnamon, Herbal Mint, and Citrus (they had cooler names, but I forget what they were). The Cinnamon was good, the Herbal Mint was good, but the Citrus, not so good. At first, I thought, why citrus? Orange Juice (or any citrus juice) and toothpaste do not mix.... don't we already know that? Although that awful taste was not the taste of the Citrus flavored toothpaste, it wasn't that good.

More recently, I ventured into the newer flavor, Vanilla Mint. MMmmmmm.... this is a good flavor. It's not overpowering, but the vanilla is definitely there. Very good. I like it.

I wonder why the sudden kick with Vanilla? I've always liked vanilla. When many people think of vanilla as plain, I've always enjoyed it. I've been known to go to a Baskin-Robbins/31 Flavors type place, and have a vanilla ice cream, with all the other options available to me. But in the past few years, it seems that many things are coming out in vanilla flavors.... vodka, cola, toothpaste. Don't get me wrong, I like it, I'm just curious why all of a sudden.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger