Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, November 15, 2004
 
As an update to my post last Monday regarding teams that are in/out of the playoffs, we still don't have a mathematically eliminated team yet (at least I don't think so, maybe the way the schedules play out there is, but I'm not going to do that much researching).

Of the 3-win teams that I had as still alive last week, if they lost, I added them to the list. That puts KC, Tennessee, and Tampa Bay on the list. So the list is up to 12, with 20 still alive.

Analyzing the standings a bit more this week, some of the NFC teams might have to come off the list, but I'm sticking to my guns for now ... being that there is only 7-1 Philadelphia and 7-2 Atlanta leading the way, with 9 teams at 5-4 or 4-5, it really makes the 3-win teams very much alive, especially if Dallas can win tonight, and become one of those 4-5 teams. I guess what I am saying is that if I'm wrong about the teams I've put on the list premature, I'm guessing that it would be Dallas or Tampa Bay. That's it for now.... more next week.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger