Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, September 27, 2004
 
While watching the Michigan game this weekend, I noticed that Brent Musberger is looking really old. I must not have been paying much attention over the last few years, but he just looked a lot older to me. I was amused by his comment about Chad Henne, and that in high school, in addition to being a quarterback, he also threw the javelin and shot put, and mentioned that it was an odd combination..... now I understand that the throwing motions for each are a bit different, but they are all throwing. Why is this an odd combination? What I would consider an odd combination is a 300 lb nose guard also running the 100 meter dash. There were probably more comments like that, but I tend to tune out Brent Musberger by the 2nd quarter.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger