Arbitrary Randomness
Wednesday, September 15, 2004
 
Last October, I had 400 hits. Last month I had 100. probably due to lack of posting, or lack of posting interesting topics (did I ever post anything interesting?).

As a test to see if word of current topics spur more hits, I list the following:

Oprah free cars, presidential election, John Kerry, George Bush, Economy, Fantasy Football, Last Comic Standing, Monday Night Football, Everybody Loves Raymond final season, Joey spinoff Friends, The West Wing, Hurricane Ivan, New Orleans, Florida, Ken Jennings, Ryder Cup, Oakland Hills, Cheese, Feta, Gouda, Cheddar, Monterrey Jack, Guyerre, Colby, Mozzerella, Fontina.... sorry, got carried away.

I'm just curious if I will get any hits from some weird search like "John Kerry eats cheese while watching Joey and playing fantasy football during Hurricane Ivan"

By the way, if you've read any of Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events" books, give the following number a call for a message from Mr. Snicket.... 1-866-MY ARROW (1-866-692-7769) about his new book "Slippery Slope" (book the tenth in the series).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger