Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, September 23, 2004
 
I don't read all that much. It's not that I don't enjoy it, but when faced with a decision of watching TV or reading, I will usually pick watching TV. When looking at the books that I've read over the last few years (and there haven't been that many), the majority of them have been kids books. I have read The Juror(I forget the author), The Client(John Grisham), and The Partner(Grisham). I have listened to audio books for On the Street Where They Live (I think that's the name of it... it's a mary higgins clarke book) and The Summons(Grisham). Outside of that, I have read Harry Potter (Read the 2nd one, and listened to audio books of 1-4), and books 1-5 of Lemony Snicket's "A Series of Unfortunate Events". I am currently reading "Book the Sixth" (as he counts them). I have the books through the most recent (book the tenth) as well as "Holes" on my list of books to read in the near future, as well as Lemony Snicket's unauthorized biography.

I don't really have a point here. I thought I did when I started typing, but I don't know what it is now.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger