Arbitrary Randomness
Tuesday, January 13, 2004
 
Yeah, it's been awhile. It's been really busy. First I was unmotivated when I didn't have a job, and i had time, then i got a job, and didn't have time. I'll try and get back to posting regularly. At least weekly, if not daily.

So, how have you been?

I had one comment to make that made me post today. Last night, I was flipping through channels, and the guide on digital cable, and saw "Save The Last Dance" was on TBS. I recognized the title, but couldn't place it right away, so I clicked the info button to find out what the movie was about. It had the description about a ballet dancer moving to Chicago, and learning hip-hop or something like that. Then, after the description, it said, "Predictable, but enjoyable." I thought it was funny (the description, not the movie.... I didn't watch the movie).

That's all for now, I hope to be back soon. I wonder if anyone still checks back here.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger