Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, August 25, 2003
 
My bologna has a first name.....

I don't think I've had bologna since I was in elementary school (maybe I have, and just don't remember), but I bought a pound of bologna yesterday. My wife was talking with some co-workers, and mentioned that I like to have PBJ sammiches, because they are very cost efficient. One of her co-workers told her to tell me that bologna was cheap, too. Not as cheap as PBJ, but as far as lunchmeat is concerned, it was only $2.99 per pound. Plus I had a coupon for $.75 off a pound or more (which is why I bought a pound instead of a smaller amount).

It's not bad... I don't think I would want it as my daily sammich, but to have it for a change is nice. I remember when I was younger, my mom would put some mayonaisse on a piece of bologna and roll it up. MMmmmmm, that was so good.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger