Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, June 09, 2003
 
I'm trying to figure out why a lot of the shows that I watch regularly are not on in summer reruns. Boomtown, Ed, The West Wing, and Good Morning, Miami. Maybe it's just NBC, but I can't figure it out. One would thing that shows that are struggling with ratings would want to show more of them during the summer in hopes that people will latch on to them, and continue to watch them when they come back in the fall.

I guess that's why I'm not in charge of a network.

EDIT: I spoke too soon. Well, sorta.... I just noticed that TNT is showing Boomtown on Monday nights at 10 PM. For those who haven't seen it yet, it might be a good time to catch up on some of the background before the fall season starts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger