Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, June 09, 2003
 
Here are my posts from last Thursday that were published temporarily, then lost....

Thursday, June 05, 2003
Just to let you know, the Detroit Shock tip off in few minutes in a game this morning. I knew you didn't want to miss it.

Update: The Shock won.

posted at 10:58 AM [edit] Comments [0]


I know it's my anti-Mitch kicking in, but why was Mitch Album on the TODAY show this morning talking about Sammy Sosa? I do realize that he is a sports columnist, but he's not from Chicago. Wouldn't it make more sense to have someone from Chicago on? I wonder if Mitch volunteered, or if he was asked.

And if you saw it, was it me, or was his hair unusually dark. It looked really bad. Like he died it a few shades too dark. Maybe I just never noticed his hair before, but it just didn't look normal.

posted at 10:04 AM [edit] Comments [0]

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger