Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, May 08, 2003
 
I can't place my finger on what exactly I didn't like about it, but I didn't care too much for the end of The West Wing last night. I'm not saying that I didn't like the plot or storyline, but the way it was shown. Something about the club music, and jumping from scene to scene (the club to Amy and Donna, etc). And I know I have a bias against Amy, but it seems like she's got some hidden agenda, weasling in on Donna and Josh.

And how old is Zoey? She's not 21 (i.e. legal drinking age), is she? She graduated from college in three and a half years, and she was under 18 when she started college. Or did I miss something somewhere?

EDIT: I suppose mathematically, she could be 21, but it would be very close. Here's what we know. She started college in January, 2000. She was under 18, because a parent had to sign some sort of medical release form for minors (remember Charlie figured that one out on the whole MS-lying thing). So if she is over 21, she would have to have her birthday sometime between January and May. So I guess it is possible.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger