Arbitrary Randomness
Friday, April 11, 2003
 
While reading this story I was feeling bad for the person at first, and then could help but laugh out loud when I got to the second half of the article.

The following lines in particular:

- "father was an elephant tamer and mother a trapeze artist,"
- "been throwing his mother's kitchen knives since the age of 10"
- "currently having to advertise for a new assistant as Yana, who bears two scars from previously mis-directed knives"
- "wants to concentrate on her hula-hoop act"
- "His previous assistant reportedly left the job after being hit in the foot"
- "I've only hit my assistant on five occasions"


hey, come work for me, I'll throw knives at you, but don't worry, I've only hit people 5 times
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger