Arbitrary Randomness
Friday, March 28, 2003
 
Last night, I was watching NBC's Thursday night line-up. At the end of "Will & Grace", my wife asked me if I wanted to watch "Good Morning, Miami" upstairs. I paused before answering, and she assumed I meant that I didn't really want to watch it upstairs. I replied that I was thinking of what I wanted to flip to during commercials, because we do not have cable upstairs, and I thought that I would flip to the NCAA Tournament during the commercials, which was on CBS, and I would not necessitate cable. She said that I was strange for thinking ahead to what I would flip to during commercials while watching a show. Am I strange, or does this sound normal to you? wait.... forget the part about me being strange, just answer if it sounds normal.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger