Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, February 13, 2003
 
Kind of strange... I meant to comment on the fact that on "Inside the Actor's Studio" the other night, Julie Kavner was only on half of the episode. the second half, there were only 5 of them. I just took it as maybe she had some other engagement to go to, or wasn't feeling well. I've had more than 10 people hit my blog looking for "Julie Kavner Inside the Actor's Studio" or something along those lines. I'm just curious if there is a story behind why she left.

I did some searching found these:

First site:

Kavner left midway through the 5 hour taping saying she had to use the bathroom and never returned

Second site:

Lipton was so thorough in his zeal to include as many of the show's characters as possible on his show, that when Kavner tried to run to the bathroom he ordered her to sit back down and channel the voices of Marge Simpson's sisters, Patty and Selma.

Afterwards, Kavner didn't return to the stage.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger