Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, October 10, 2002
 
I thought I posted this before, but I couldn't find it... so hear it is (again?).... in case the "Charlie still rules" didn't make sense....

Who is your favorite "main" character from "The West Wing"??

These are the characters that I consider the "main" characters:

Jed Bartlet, Leo McGarry, Josh Lyman, Toby Ziegler, Sam Seaborn, Donnatella Moss, Margaret (I don't think they have ever said her last name), Charlie Young, CJ Cregg

edit: Margaret is a stretch as a main character... this was more of a poke at the fact that Margaret is included and Abby is not.

I was going to rank them as my favorites, but I'm not sure I can. I think if I had to pick one, and only one, I would pick Charlie.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger