Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, September 09, 2002
 
I'll never understand people. While driving yesterday, I was going south on Dequindre, between 16 and 15 mile. I was in the right lane of the two southbound lanes. There is a pick-up a little bit ahead of me in the left lane. A car behind the pick-up in the left lane (about even with me) starts honking his horn and is getting pissed off at me because I'm not letting him over into the right lane (so he can turn right at 15 mile). Being that he is even with me, I cannot see his blinker. Also, there is NOBODY behind me for at least a half mile, if not more. He could have (and ended up doing) slowing down, and getting behind me. As he got over into the right turn lane to turn on 15 mile, he honked his horn again, and made some hand gestures to me. I just waved and went on my merry way.

Sampras beat Agassi in the US Open finals. I wasn't rooting for him. I still think he's a big whiner for complaining about playing on lower courts at Wimbledon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger