Arbitrary Randomness
Wednesday, September 25, 2002
 
I think Russ might have brought this to my attention, but I've noticed it a lot this week...

Glenn Hague recently moved his handyman show from 1270 to 1130. WDFN has been promoting the show saying that now it's on a more powerful radio station (powerful in reference to the signal). Maybe it's just me, but I get more static on 1130 than I do on 1270. When I go under bridges, 1270 is fine, but 1130 fades a little or goes out completely. Sometimes when driving under power lines, or just out of the blue, I lose the signal from 1130. Last week, there was a storm going through. 1130's signal had static, and would get worse every time there was lightning. There was a little static on 1270 when there was lightning, but not nearly as much as 1130.

Is it just me, or does anyone else experience this?

On a totally different note, is anyone else happy to see St. Louis is 0-3?? I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I'm rooting for the Cowboys next week!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger