Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, September 12, 2002
 
I haven't had any good ideas lately to post. Apparently I didn't have on one Monday, either, so I recycled an idea.

The Fall Season is going to start soon. Boomtown is the only show that's caught my interest so far. Some of the comedies have got a little interest from me, but that's about it. Then all then all the returning shows....

Friends - I'm rooting for Joey, unless it would mess up a spin-off for Joey (Bill's Idea)
The West Wing - They are killing off too many people. When's Alan Stanwyk coming back on?
Everybody Loves Raymond - I forget how the season ended with the Marie/Debra dispute... guess I'll have to catch it on reruns
Ed - The previews show that Dennis asked Carol to marry him. I'm guessing she said no
Good Eats - What will he come up with next!!!!??!??!?!?!?!??!!

Time to think of some sort of Fantasy Football post.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger