Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, September 23, 2002
 
I apologize for my lack of posting lately.... I do most blogging during free time at work, and I was out of the office 3 days last week.

You would think I would have a bunch of ideas built up to blog about, but unfortunately my short term memory is really bad. I have stopped mid-sentence forgetting what I was talking about.

I'm not sure if I've blogged about this before, but you are going to have to hear about it again.

Stockard Channing is not that great. I love The West Wing. I'm pretty sure that I've seen every episode. I want The West Wing to win in every category, but Stockard Channing does not deserve (in my opinion) the Best Suporting Actress in a Drama Series. First of all, it seems to me that she over-acts in almost every scene she is in. I don't think she is that great of an actress in The West Wing. Secondly, I don't think that she is on frequent enough to be considered a supporting actress. There has got to be some rule that measures the frequency of the actor/actresses appearance on the show to be considered a supporting actress. There are many episodes that go by where she isn't even ON.

To make a long story short (too late), Janel Moloney got screwed.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger