Arbitrary Randomness
Wednesday, August 14, 2002
 
I have never understood the Elvis craze. I realize I wasn't around for his glory days, but I can't relate to the crazies that love him so much. Maybe there isn't a current equal, but I can't imagine any singer, or any celebrity for that matter, that is currently around that gets the attention that Elvis seems to have. I mean, there are the Brittney Spears of the world that are constantly flocked by the media and fans, but I don't see that carrying over 20-30 years from now, that people will still be crazy about her, and want to tour her home, and stuff like that.

Is the fact that he died add to the mystique??

I just don't get it.... especially since he learned his "sexy dancing" from a young Forrest Gump.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger