Arbitrary Randomness
Friday, August 23, 2002
 

Goggles?




I was watching the news this morning, and protesters outside of the President's hotel were hit with pepper spray. I thought to myself that this is not the first time that protesters have been hit with pepper spray. I further thought that the protesters had to have some idea that the protest would get unruly, and involve cops, and yes, pepperspray. Yet, you never see anyone with any sort of defense against the pepper spray. One would think that protesters would be smart enought to bring some sort of defense.

If I am ever protesting anything, I am going to bring a pair of swimming goggles along with me. Sure, I'll look a bit goofy, but my eyes will be protected from a direct hit of pepper spray.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger