Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, July 01, 2002
 
On my way in this morning, I heard a commercial for Wendy's 99 cent menu. I've thought this before, but this commercial just brought it back to my mind. The commercial is saying how gas has gone up so much, but in the past 12 years, the 99 cent menu has stayed 99 cents.

Here's my thought.... Wendy's is still making money offering these items for 99 cents..... so that means they were ripping us off even more 12 years ago!!!!!!!!


On a completely different topic, I understand that it's the 4th of July week, and that people are going to be setting off fireworks, but I wish people would have some courtesy. I think after 11 is too late to be setting them off. People are trying to sleep (or work in Russ' case). And it wasn't just one or two, there were tons last night going off, and very loud (definitely illegal) fireworks being set off in our subdivision.

Maybe i'm just turning into a cranky old man.


Happy July!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger