Arbitrary Randomness
Friday, June 14, 2002
 
I'm not sure what's happened recently, but my hits have gone down. I used to get a couple hits a day from people searching for "Patricia Heaton Nude" (which there is nothing on this site regarding that, in fact, that is the first time that those three words have appeared together on this blog) or "Shaq Burger King Commercial" along with assorted others. for some reason, about two or three weeks ago, they stopped. Not that I care one way or the other, I just find it odd.

Way to go Wings!!!! I was almost rooting for Carolina yesterday. I think it was due to the Detroit area (not the players) being so over cocky that they were going to win last night. Not that I wanted to see the Wings lose, I just wanted to shut up all the cocky fair-weather fans that were out there.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger