Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, May 30, 2002
 
I used to be an avid watcher of Iron Chef on Food Network. I haven't watched as much lately. About six months ago, I saw that UPN was going to have on Iron Chef USA. An american version of the show. For whatever reason, I missed the show. I assumed it was a new series, but never saw it in the listings again (although I didn't look for it continuously). I noticed that it was on again last night, so I turned it on (flipping back and forth between other shows/sports events).

I couldn't tell if they were making fun of Iron Chef, or if they were being serious. It was really cheesy. At one point, the challenger took a cell phone call in the middle of the competition. The commentators referred to eating the sea urchin's "love juices". And William Shattner was just horrible.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger