Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, October 18, 2001
 
So it's been a week since i've last blogged, and a lot has happened. I got married after all. Followed by a relaxing honeymoon in Traverse City.

I have to say, I had a blast, both at the wedding and the Honeymoon. I hope the guests also had fun. They have told me that they did. I don't know what else to say, except that it was a lot of fun.

Check this site out for pictures, and feel free to add comments.

Hmmmm..... a week went by with no guesses to the "cindy loowwwwppperrr" quote.... maybe a clue is in order (either that, or nobody has looked here in awhile)

The movie came out in 1985, and is in the rotation of movies rerun on comedy central (don't want to give away too much right away)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger