Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, October 08, 2001
 
I forgot to mention last week the ending to my cable story. After reading up on the satellite/sun spot theory, I found out that it should only effect the cable for only a few minutes a day. So when i got home Wednesday night, and the cable was still out, I figured something was up. I called up the cable company again, and this time I was told that my cable box wasn't listed on my account. Not sure why, so she added it back in, and magically, the cable came back.

Although i was happy to have my cable back, I was a bit pissed off that it wasn't fixed on Tuesday, and instead, I was given the satellite syzygy excuse (if you know what syzygy is, I'll be surprised, but it is when three or more planetary objects line up, or something like that. I just think it's fun to say).

I did complain and get two days credited to my account, but was still feeling like I lost something.

Anyone looking, or know of anyone looking for a house in Warren?

"I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I want the knife........ PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEE"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger