Arbitrary Randomness
Thursday, September 27, 2001
 
Are my comments working, or are people just not commenting on my less-than-interesting blogs??

Good thing the Tigers lost last night. If they keep winning, their not going to make 100 losses this year!!!!! although i suppose they only have to win one more to ruin that goal.

So Jordan's back.... what I don't understand is people in the media (Gary Danielson) complaining about how they everyone is making a big deal out of it, and yet he keeps talking about it!!!! If you don't care, and are sick of the coverage, JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!! My personal opinion on the topic is basically, I don't care. I have no problem with him coming back. If he wants to play, then play. The only issue is that whenever he retires, he says that he won't come back, but i suppose he always leaves a little room for changing his mind by saying he's 99% sure. But hey, people change their mind all the time. I know I do. Yesterday, I was getting dressed, and put on a sweater, than about a minute later, i changed to a shirt.

What I really wish was that Jordan didn't leave when he did (this past time). Not that I want to see him or the Bulls fail (although in the early 90s that would be true), but I think that Indiana would have beaten them in the playoffs, and I wouldn't have to hear all the crap about "well, there should be an asterick by that championship, cuz Jordan is gone." that's a bunch of crap. You could say that about any championship. Bulls won without Bird or Magic in the league.

OK, enough about that.... the real question is, does anyone really care about the NBA??? I know for one, i lost interest in the late 90s. I think it was partially due to the fact that all the names I knew growing up, from when i first started paying attention to basketball, were finally gone. I still considered guys like Webber, Shaq, and Mourning "new guys" to the league. I don't know if this makes sense, but that's what i think. I did make an honest effort to try and follow the NBA last year. All I was able to do was follow the Pistons. Hopefully, I'll be able to expand that this year.

OK, enough blabbing, time for a quote:

"somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload of dimes"
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger