Arbitrary Randomness
Monday, August 06, 2001
 
So here's the situation.... I wake up Sunday morning and need milk. I run (actually, i drove) to the 7-11 near me. To my surprise, there are quite a few cars in the parking lot, and I go into the store and grab a milk that has an expiration date of August 7... being that I had woke up less than 15 minutes prior to this, it didn't register that August 7th was only 2 days away, and I can't drink a gallon of milk that quick. While i was waiting in line, the thought process clicked, and I realized how i would not be able to drink that much milk in two days, so I went back to the cooler, and looked for a later date.... i could not find one later than Aug 7, but I did find on for Aug 3, which, was old since Sunday was Aug 5th.... i got frustrated, and left, and went to the evil farmer jack instead.

Why do you care?? you probably don't, but just a warning to check the dates on your milk, and make sure you are awake enough to know what today is = )
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger